Tri City Saints Scholarship Program
Tri City Saints is a non-profit organization with a very limited amount of funding available for scholarship athletes. No guarantee of assistance is implied in this application. If the number of applications submitted and approved exceeds the amount available; the scholarships shall be awarded by a lottery system.
Tri City Saints may grant registration fee scholarships to children who without this financial assistance would not be able to participate in one of the Tri City Saints Youth Sports programs.
- Scholarships are only available to cover the cost of registration for football or cheer. Scholarship requests must be submitted before June 1 of the current season.
- The amount of the scholarship awarded (if any) may be a partial or full scholarship depending on the number of applicants, and amount of scholarship funds available.
Requirements for Eligibility
- Athlete must be age 14 or younger and must reside within the Tri City Saints territory
- Commitment to attend a minimum of 95% of scheduled practices and games
- Participation by an adult family member in at least 15 hours of voluntary service to Tri City Saints
- Volunteer work will be under the direction of the Tri City Saints Board
- Application must be completed by a parent, guardian, or head of household, with all requested information provided. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Consideration will be given to eligible youth meeting one or more of the criteria below. The more information you can provide us, the easier it will be to determine hardship. A written request is required.
- Receiving assistance from programs such as: Food Stamps, Medicaid, SSI, Foster Care, WIC, etc. (Must provide written documentation of participation in these)
- Written recommendation by school representatives, social workers, youth community center workers, or other social services representatives.
- Documentation demonstrating an immediate financial hardship for all legal guardians:
- Most recent pay stub or document to verify income
- Most recent Tax forms
- Most recent Bank Statement
Tri City Saints Youth Football and Cheer does not discriminate based on gender, race, class, economic status, ethnic background, sexual orientation, physical ability, or cultural and religious backgrounds.
Email your written request to email@example.com. You can either provide requested documents as part of your email, or hand hard copies to the active Tri City Saints President or Vice President.